Q School is over and Daniel Larsson secured himself a Tour Card on the last day of Q School.
Daniel Larsson stole all the headlines, when it came to success for the Nordic & Baltic players, at Q School this weekend. After four days of competing, the Swede had secured himself enough points to end up as number five on the European Q School Order of Merit.
Daniel Larsson will therefore be the first Swede after Magnus Caris to have a Tour Card.
Other than Daniel Larsson, we also saw ten other players getting a Tour Card at Hildesheim. See the list below.
- Harald Leitinger
- Mike De Decker
- Karel Sedlacek
- Steffen Siepmann
- Dirk van Duivenbode (OOM #1)
- Wesley Harms (OOM #2)
- Derk Telnekes (OOM #3)
- Martijn Kleermaker (OOM #4)
- Boris Krcmar (OOM #6)
- Krzysztof Kciuk (OOM #7)
The PDC Nordic & Baltic were represented by 16 other players than Daniel Larsson, and even though they did not win a Tour Card, there still were some good perfomances amongst. You can see their final position on the Order of Merit below:
- Dennis Nilsson (OOM #12)
- Ivan Springborg (OOM #71)
- Andreas Harryson (OOM #82)
- Niels-Jørgen Hansen (OOM #105)
- Mindaugas Barauskas (OOM #124)
- Johan Engstrøm (OOM #124)
- Niels Heinsøe (OOM #126)
- Claus Bendix Nielsen (OOM #128)
- Tom Veje Kristensen (OOM #130)
- Bent Lambertsen (OOM #157)
- Mathias Örn Fridriksson (OOM #178)
- Vitor Charrua (OOM #188)
- Bjarni Sigurdsson (OOM #248)
- Par Riihonen (OOM #254)
- Atli Bjarnason (OOM #317)
Dennis Nilsson also reached the final at day two, but unfortunately he lost 5-3 against Mike De Decker.