With a record breaking field of 434 players at the 2017 PDC Qualifying School 8 players from our region went to battle against some very good players for their chance to win a PDC Tour Card.
- Lennart Efraimsson
- Madars Razma
- Martin Kask
- Oskar Lukasiak
- Pär Riihonen
- Roland Lenngren
- Tatu Pehkonen
- Teuvo Haverinen
A total of 28 Tour Cards will be offered to the players: the top 4 players each day and the rest from Q-School Order of Merit.
The field of players for the 2017 PDC Qualifying School includes three-time World Champion John Part and former Players Championship Finals winner Paul Nicholson, who are amongst the players to have dropped out of the world’s top 64 in the past year.
Showing his strength by finishing 10th on the Q-School Order of Merit, Madars Razma secured his Tour Card.
- Madars Razma 5-4 Michael Blake
- Madars Razma 5-2 Luke Humphries
- Stephen Burton 5-1 Madars Razma
Finishing last 64 and winning 2 points
- Madars Razma 5-4 Kevin Thomas
- Madars Razma 5-2 Steve Smith
- Madars Razma 5-0 Kai Fan Leung
- Madars Razma 5-1 Colin Roelofs
- Madars Razma 5-4 Paul Nicholson
- Maik Langendorf 5-4 Madars Razma
Finishing last 8, just shy of winning a Tour Card on the day, bringing his total points to 11 wich was enough to secure the Tour Card
- Madars Razma – bye in round 1
- Charlie Jackson 5-4 Madars Razma
- Madars Razma 5-2 Kevin Dowling
- Michael Blake 5-3 Madars Razma
PDCNB congratulates Madars Raszma by being the first ever Latvian player to win one of the Tour Cards and hope for him that playing against the best players will improve his game and give him the chance to win a spot at the 2018 PDC World Darts Championship in London either by finishing in top 64 on the PDC Order of Merit or by finishing 1st or 2nd on the PDCNB Order of Merit